DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, and with live streaming & broadcast programs like OBS.
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Connect over Wifi or USB cable*.
– 720p video in HD Mode.
– ‘FPS Boost’ setting**.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCamX in the background.
– IP webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
– Camera controls: auto focus, zoom, flash light, and more.
– Save image frames to SD Card on mobile device or on PC via Windows Client.
– Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
– Simple and efficient: no ads, no bloatware. What you see is what you get.
1. If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), check the Order Status in your Play Store account.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
** if supported by device.